This week we sat down with Adam Crabb of The Crazz Files, to discuss Global Freedom University in detail. Initially set out to be an hour-long conversation, we got so deep that we spoke passionately for 1 hour and 40 minutes. We broached many topics such as:
- The Australian media’s desperate attempt to censor opinions and narratives that deviate from the mainstream (case in point: the recent cancellation of David Wolfe’s free community event in Sydney).
- The futility of fear and resistance against the system
- The need for unified, pragmatic solutions to our woes
- Finding the silver lining within seemingly ‘negative’ events/laws/policies
- Mind- and thought-control
- What happens when we can see the bigger picture?
- The importance of asking good questions
- Techniques used by the media to manipulate public perception
- The importance of an independent learning platform such as Global Freedom University
- What a well-rounded human looks like
- Biases and logical fallacies such as groupthink, sacred cows, confirmation bias, etc
- The power of the hive mind and how to extricate ourselves from its grasp
- The importance of joining puzzle pieces together
- Raising consciousness
These topics are important to grasp, considering the all out assault on our consciousness right now, and the increasingly vulgar and violent tactics used by media and ‘authorities’ in attempting to keep our consciousness engaged at lower levels. When we can see behind the curtain, understand the techniques being used to manipulate us, and employ our own strategies to circumvent them, we become more useful human beings – and that is what we need to be right now.
To listen to our interview with The Crazz Files, please visit this link. To learn more about Global Freedom University, watch the 2 minute video here.
Be sure to return after listening and leave your comments below. Happy listening!