Chances are that if you’re on the GFM website then you are already fed up with the disgraceful sham known as Australian politics/polytricks. Like you, we believe it’s high time that we did something about the obscene wages politicians are paid, both whilst in office and then in retirement. In case you were wondering, Aussie M.P.s are among the highest paid in the world, as of 2013.
What is it exactly that politicians in this secret society- and Zionist-controlled country do for the PEOPLE of this land that warrants such extravagant pay and pensions, we wonder? Swindling us for the duration of their careers? Turning Australia into a dust bowl through Agenda 21? Supporting all the illegal wars in the Mid-East? Supporting and enabling Israel’s demolition and occupation of Palestine and extermination of the population of Gaza (average age: 17)? Enabling water aquifer destruction by corporations? Backing virtually every US-led atrocity against mankind (that ‘7 countries in 5 years’ plan is coming along nicely, eh?)? Training the Indonesian soldiers who are genociding West Papua? (500,000 killed and counting…) Supporting too many frauds against the people of this country to even attempt to list here?
Okay, let’s cut to the chase, here are the (ridiculous) financial figures as of 2014 (get a sick bag ready).
Yearly Remuneration 2014 – Specified Statutory Offices
(primary source: Remuneration Tribunal)
Prime Minister – $507,338 p.a. or $9,756 per week (more than the US President!)
Deputy Prime Minister – $400,016 or $7,692 per week
Governor-General (statutory office as of 1984) – $425,000 p.a. or $8,173 per week
Treasurer – $365,868 or $7,036 per week
Leader of the Opposition – $360,990 or $6,942 per week
Speaker of the House of Representatives – $341,477 or $6,567 per week
Leader of the House – $341,477 or $6,567 per week
Minister in Cabinet – $336,599 or $6,473 per week
Parliamentary Secretary – $243,912 or $4691 per week
Other ministers – $307,329 or $5,910 per week
Shadow minister – $243,912 or $4,691 per week
Chief of the Defence Force – $535,100 – $764,420
Commissioner of Taxation – $518,000 – $740,000
Chief Executive Officer, Australian Customs and Border Protection – $483,840 – $691,200
Auditor-General for Australia – $469,150 – $670,210
How many of you have ever earned $8-10K per WEEK?
FYI, the Member of Parliament base salary as of 2013-14 is $195,130 p.a.1 or $3752.50 per week. Not bad.
See a progression of PM pay history on the right (from Wikipedia). It just keeps going up and up!
Clearly we need to make the financial appeal of these political jobs less enticing so as to attract M.P.s who actually wish to SERVE the people rather than have the people serve THEM. (Snouts out of the trough, thanks, folks! Actually, let’s just remove the trough altogether, eh?) Here are a few suggestions to that end.
8 Ways to Eliminate Political Corruption and Save Billions
- Abolish political pensions, perhaps with 2 years of minimal leeway (depending on the will of the people). Regular Australians pay for their own retirement plans and so should M.P.s. If they need financial assistance in retirement then they can go to Centrelink like the rest of us do.
- Current retirement funds allocated to politicians will be returned and then used to (partially) pay the debt created and perpetuated under the (Rothschild) banking system which currently makes every Australian a debt slave from birth.
- Politicians’ pay will either rise by the CPI or by an amount determined by their constituents (this system is yet to be devised, but the concept has a sort of ‘democratic’ appeal to it).
- Politicians’ salaries will be reduced from their current levels of extravagance down to a still-to-be-determined level that is more on a par with teachers’ pay, for instance. This will reduce the appeal of being an M.P. for financial gain and eliminate many self-serving bureaucrats who are just ‘in the game’ for the money (or status, etc.) and not to serve the people of this land.
- Health care: Politicians can either pay for their own private cover or accept ordinary Medicare like the rest of us.
- Politicians provably caught lying at any point and/or backflipping on election (false) promises will be immediately removed from office and prosecuted under the relevant act.
- Croneyism and nepotism will be eliminated to the fullest extent possible in all areas of political life, and where relevant, vis a vis retirement (where lifetime pensions will be abolished anyway). Additionally, an official across-the-board anti-corruption intra-governmental immune system will be instituted to eliminate all forms of insidious forms of self-serving political corruption.
- Bankers and/or other known Rothschild/Zionist agents will be barred from eligibility across the board to prevent the system being utilised to fund the International Elite’s globalist agenda.
Within twenty years, these steps (and a few other basic ones) will save Australia over a BILLION dollars in extravagant political salaries (not including additional expenses!).
Here is a further amazing number crunch provided by Dr. Dale Kerwin so you can REALLY see how these pollies’ payments really start to add up! (Please have your sick bag in hand.) [Note: bolding added for emphasis by GFM.]
TOTAL annual wages for the 150 seats in the Parliament are:
Prime Minister $507,338
Deputy Prime Minister $400,016
Leader of the Opposition $360,990
House of Reps Speaker $341,477
Leader of the House $341,477
Minister in Cabinet $336,599
Parliamentary secretary $243,912
Other ministers* $307,329 x 71 = $21,820,359
Shadow ministers* $243,912 x 71 = $17,317,752
The TOTAL ANNUAL SALARIES (for 150 seats) = $41,694,311 – PER YEAR!
And that’s just the Federal Politicians, no one else!
For the ‘lifetime’ payment example (below) I used the scenario that:
1. They are paid ‘lifetime’ salaries the same as their last working year and
2. After retiring, the average pollie’s life expectancy is an additional 20 years (which is not unreasonable).
It’s worth remembering that this is EXCLUDING all their other perks! SO, for a 20 years ‘lifetime’ payment (excluding wages paid while a Parliamentarian)
Prime Minister @ $507,338 = $10,146,760
Deputy Prime Minister @ $400,016 = $8,000,320
Treasurer @ $365,868 = $7,317,360
Leader of the Opposition @ $360,990 = $7,219,800
House of Reps Speaker @ $341,477 = $6,829,540
Leader of the House @ $341,477 = $6,829,540
Minister in Cabinet @ $336,599 = $6,731,980
Parliamentary secretary @ $243,912 = $4,782,240
Other ministers** @ $307,329 = $6,146,580 x 71 = $436,407,180
Shadow ministers** @ $243,912 = $4,878,240 x 71 = $346,355,040
- TOTAL ‘life time’ (20 year) payments, (excluding wages paid while in parliament) = $833,886,220 – OVER $833 MILLION
- [Ex-P.M.s] are receiving $10 MILLION + EXTRA at taxpayer expense.
- Should an elected PM serve 4 years and then decide to retire, each year (of the 4 years) will have cost taxpayers an EXTRA two and a half million bucks a year! $2,536,690 to be precise.
- A 2 year retirement payment cut-off will SAVE our Oz bottom line $792,201,909 *** NEARLY $800 MILLION.
*There are 150 seats in House, minus the 8 above = 142 seats, divided equally for example = 71 each for both shadow and elected ministers.
** This example excludes all wages paid while a parliamentarian AND all perks on top of that – travel, hotels, Secretarial staff, speech writers, restaurants, offices, chauffeured limos, security, etc. etc.
*** 150 seats, 20-year payment of $833,886,220 less annual salary x 2 years of $83,388,622.
[$41,694,311 x 2]
Action: Push for a MAXIMUM 2 year post retirement payment (give ‘em time to get a real job).
Spread it far and wide folks. People should know.
Dr. Dale Kerwin
School of Education
MT Gravatt Campus
Where to go from here?
Now that you know the Aussie Prime Minister earns just over $500K per annum, you’ll be pleased to hear the recently announced news that Goldman Sachs man Malcolm Turncoat, er, Turnbull has just won a $10K pay rise, as the 2.5 year freeze on M.P. and public servant pay increases has now been lifted. Given that his net worth has been estimated at around $186 – $200 million dollars, it’s reassuring to know that he’ll be pocketing that extra ten grand per year, and thus, Australia as a nation can rest easy knowing “its” P.M. won’t likely starve to death in his luxurious multi-million dollar Point Piper mansion any time soon. Phew. That’s a load off our backs. (Oh, and backbencher pay will be going up too.)
Here is a Remuneration Tribunal document outlining the salaries received by various other office holders…
Here are some other ways ex-P.M.’s are costing us…
Learn how deep the rabbit hole goes with these hard-hitting no-B.S. interviews from the GFM Media archives below!
By Global Freedom Movement with credit to Dr. Dale Kerwin
- https://parlinfo.aph.gov.au/parlInfo/download/library/prspub/3528743/upload_binary/3528743.pdf;fileType=application/pdfEXPOSING AUSTRALIAN POLITICAL SALARIES