How the Medical Inquisition Claims its Victims Exposed
This week Australia’s grotesque witch hunt against “anti-vax” doctors claimed another innocent scalp, that of Dr Kevin Coleman. The news was broken by Kevin’s wife Flavia in social media (Facebook), and is confirmed on the AHPRA register of practitioners (see below).
This article explains how the Church of Modern Medicine persecutes heretics and unbelievers from professional ranks (Coleman, Piesse, Floreani, etc.) in an effort to discredit and/or silence them. The modern permutation of the Middle Ages’ Inquisition is most obviously evident in mainstream allopathic medicine, generally speaking, and its most cherished sacrament and/or ritual is – you guessed it – vaccination.
The great psychiatrist Dr Thomas Szaz’ thesis was that institutional psychiatry (as opposed to private, voluntary [contractual] psychiatry) was the organization/entity that most embodied and paralleled the original Inquisition, and he showed that structurally they are essentially identical.
Their purpose: persecution of minorities and non-conformists.
My own thesis is that since Szaz wrote his seminal book The Manufacture of Madness (1970) exposing the violence that institutional psychiatry imposes on society under the guise of “medical care” and “protecting the public,” the general corpus of modern medicine has increasingly followed suit.
It has become a corrupt, persecutory behemoth fuelled by the bottomless pockets of Big pHarma (an industry which has proven categorically that it does not give a damn how many lives it destroys in its pursuit of profit).
Modern psychiatry is, of course, a branch of modern medicine. Unfortunately almost the whole tree of modern medicine is now rotting like this once-singular fetid branch.
The Inquisition never left us, it merely changed form: the protagonists changed outfits, the props got upgraded, the lexicon became medicalised, and the targets transformed from “witches” and “devil worshippers” (religious heretics) into the “mentally ill” and “anti-vaxxers” (secular heretics/non-conformists).
The endgame remains the same: the offenders must be destroyed – “for their own good, as well as the public’s,” of course – for, the motives of the pious persecutors are pure and good (what else could they be when a multi-billion dollar industry is at stake?).
The most recent scalp claimed by the secular extremists running the Modern Inquisition is that of Dr Kevin Coleman, who was suspended from medical practice no later than October 5th. More on that in a moment.
Where the Inquisitors used to do “God’s work” in “saving” the wretched souls of witches and heretics, rescuing them from eternal damnation (by kindly burning them alive), they now work for “herd immunity” and the “greater good,” forcing strict medical (and cognitive) conformity in order to “protect us from ourselves.”
We would be but blind and lost sheep without their wise shepherding, to be sure.
Whereas Inquisitors previously burned heretics at the stake (after having brutally tortured their bodies to elicit “confessions”), now they torch their character and burn their credentials; doctors’ medical licenses are revoked if they break the faith, their reputation napalmed, and their ability to make a living in the profession they worked so hard to get into is rendered into ashes.
The Church is supreme. The clergy alone knows almighty God’s will. It is merely the well-intentioned messenger tasked with the unenviable role of making sure His will is known to us and carried out (whether we like it or not).
In the case of Dr. Kevin Coleman, “God’s” will is clear: thou art to believe unquestioningly in the benevolence of the holy jab – or perish in the expiating fire of ignominy.
Coleman’s sin: believing that parents should have a choice as to whether or not they vaccinate their children; that no one should have it forced upon them.
Of course, this is perceived by today’s secular medical religionists as being every bit as heretical as “witchcraft” was to the original Inquisition. It’s unacceptable that one would risk their child’s soul (“immunity”) by rejecting the mark of holiness on the shoulder lovingly bestowed by a qualified allopathic medical priest (who has received precisely zero real education on vaccines during medical school), or reverting to natural (pagan) remedies and strategies for safely enhancing the immune system.
The original Inquisition held herbalists and wise women to be particularly reprehensible and in need of the most severe salvational intervention; it was peculiarly paranoid about the natural world and its medicine. Modern Medicine vigorously keeps that legacy alive today by trying to discredit herbs, vitamins, minerals, and all forms of so-called “alternative” therapy – using any means necessary, no matter how grubby or deceptive.
It’s worth noting that the Church of Modern Medicine is particularly brutal towards its own clerics (doctors) who stray from canonical law. This angers the hierarchy more than anything it seems. (But it’s a caring, loving anger, of course, completely selfless and pure.)
There is nothing worse than a card-carrying member of the authority structure entertaining – let alone voicing – unapproved thoughts and ideas, after all. And that brings us back to Dr Kevin Coleman.
Above: a sterling example of the various logical contortions performed by pro-vax religionists
Satan’s Little Helpers
Sometimes, the Church of Modern Medicine gets “help” from those of the peasantry who are true believers. From time to time, the Church is tipped off by a “concerned citizen” (secular extremist/rabid pro-vaxxer) who is, like his/her paternalistic master, shocked and horrified when they catch a whiff of vaccine heresy or unbelief. (Those filthy pagans need saving from themselves by any means necessary – it’s just the right thing to do.)
Just as during the witch hunts of the Dark Ages, the authorities recruited members of the laity (witch prickers) to do their dirty work of “diagnosing” (persecuting) “witches” alongside the clerics, the Modern Inquisition works hand in glove with dedicated pro-vaxx trolls (modern secular extremists) who spend their days identifying and persecuting vaccine heretics – for the “greater good,” of course.
Anonymous reporting of doctors is invaluable in the fight against modern heresy. In fact, anyone can report any doctor at any time for just about any reason – even if they have never met them or been to their clinic!
This wouldn’t lend itself to ideologically-driven persecution at all, surely!
How to Persecute Vaccine Heretics in the Medical Profession
Here’s how it works.
- Anonymous secular extremists (vaxtremists/rabid pro-vaxxers) scour health legislation with the aim of using it to destroy the careers and reputations of medical heretics (“anti-vax doctors”) who displease them by lacking sufficient pro-vax fervor.
- The vaxtremist identifies a vaccine heretic health practitioner (“witch”) and is morally outraged, piously thinking only of the “risk” such blasphemers pose to the children (won’t somebody think of the children?!) and the very fabric of society.
- Secular extremist/vaxtremist stalks the medical heretic and gathers “evidence” over time of the practitioner’s Satanic activities and statements (screen shots from Facebook, live event recordings, etc.)
- Secular extremist/s performs “God’s work” and anonymously (courageously) reports the vaccine heretic/witch to AHPRA (Australia’s health practitioner regulatory agency, a.k.a. the Modern Inquisition) as an “anti-vaxxer,” even if the heretic is merely pro-choice (never let the truth get in the way of a good witch hunt!). It’s important to understand that these “ideological vaxtremists” work in teams and also organize mass complaints against doctors they have selected for persecution (“anti-vax” doctors, nurses, midwives, and chiropractors are their specialty). If the initial complaint/s don’t work, then rinse and repeat until AHPRA responds accordingly. What they lack in intelligence and insight they sure make up for with teamwork and tenacity.
- AHPRA “investigates” (persecutes) the offending heretic/witch and complaints made against him/her. AHPRA probably is already aware of the heretic from previous complaints by vaxtremist ideologues (as is the case with Dr Coleman, and was the case with Dr Piesse), and thus, already “knows” that the heretical health practitioner is “guilty.” All “investigations” are formalities designed not to seek truth, but merely confirm the offender’s heretical status. As is the case with someone persecuted as “mentally ill,” in these instances, everything the heretic says or does is interpreted as “evidence” of their heresy (or “mental illness”). They are damned if they do and damned if they don’t.
Everything possible is used against them to cement them in the role of scapegoat.
5(a). “Mental illness” may be invoked if the hierarchy’s psychiatrists are involved in the Inquisitorial process. They may seek to convince the heretic that he/she is “psychotic,” mental illness being a well-established form of socio-political control used to silence and discredit (and remove) non-conformists and dissenters. If they can get the “mental illness” label to stick then the discrediting and scapegoating of the heretic is all the more effective. No one will listen to a “madman,” after all. Amusingly, in their desperation, even more absurd non-conditions like “pre-psychosis” may be invoked by Inquisitors in an attempt to convince the heretic to take anti-psychotics for his “illness.” (Pre-psychosis: “You’re not psychotic…yet!”) Anything goes when you’re trying to serve the “greater good” and “protect the herd.”
The ends justify the means in this depraved collectivist endeavour.
- AHPRA suspends the medical heretic’s license or revokes it altogether, thus neutralizing the “risk” posed to the public by the “witch” and his/her devilish claims or unbelief.
- If the mainstream media (MSM) shills are not already involved at this point then the next order of business is to recruit allied vaxtremist ideologues in the MSM who will defame the persecuted medical heretic, reporting on the suspension or revocation of the “witch’s” medical license, and do their utmost to distort reality, painting the heretic as a dangerous loon. Lies by omission and quotes taken out of context are foundational tools for these bottom-feeding pseudo-journalists.
- At this point, the media whores, the vaxtremist laypeople and trolls (“witch prickers”), and medical authorities (Inquisitors) are all operating in unison at full throttle to make an example out of the heretic in order to intimidate others who may be thinking of stepping out of line.
- The “witch” (persecuted medical heretic) is used to trigger changes to legislation that clamp down on medical exemptions for vaccination and close remaining loopholes. Total medical fascism (100% conformity) is the only acceptable outcome. Those killed or maimed by vaccines are “worth it” to “protect the herd,” according to vaxtremist ideology. (Some strains of vaxtremist ideology actually deny any harm is even possible through vaccinating – a departure from documented reality of breathtaking proportions, especially considering the proliferation of vaccine resuscitation clinics.)
- Return to step 1 and repeat.
The Great Medical Uprising
In recent weeks, chiropractor Dr Simon Floreani (hosted a screening of VAXXED at his practice) and GP Dr Kevin Coleman (pro-choice, anti-mandatory vax), and Dr John Piesse (provided valid medical exemptions to vulnerable children), have been rendered as scapegoats by the Medical Inquisition, having their licenses suspended and their reputations tarnished in the god-awful mudsling media. Their lives are forever altered.
As the body count adds up, one cannot help but see the Inquisition sowing the seeds of its own demise. There may even be scope for both private prosecutions of offending “journalists,” as well as class actions initiated by the victims of the Modern Inquisition. What might happen if these medical heretics put their heads together and took a stand as one? (I suspect the time is nigh.)
The Inquisition does not seem to realise that by its own forked tongue and sadistic actions it is galvanizing the community and fomenting the rebellion that will ultimately be its undoing.
Cue Jane Hansen.