Please note: this article will be updated daily to include Kevin Galalae’s updates, postings and photos for the week. Please check back daily.
Hunger Strike: Day Seven
Wednesday, 20 April 2016
Truth is God and God is Love
- Weight at start: 97.4 Kg (214.7 lbs.)
- Weight yesterday: 91.2 Kg (201 lbs.)
- Weight today: 90.6 Kg (199.7 lbs.)
- Weight loss since yesterday: 0.6 Kg (1.3 lbs.)
- Weight loss since start: 6.8 Kg (15 lbs.)
- Distance walked yesterday: 12 kilometers (7.5 miles)
- Distance walked since start: 111 kilometers (69 miles)
First week statistics:
- Daily average distance walked since start: 15.9 kilometers (9.9 miles)
- Daily average weight loss since start: 0.97 Kg (2.1 lbs.)
- Total percentage of body weight loss since start: 7%
- Average daily body weight percentage loss since start: 1%
Lying is a sin Pope Francis. It is a sin because it perverts the conduct of men and damages the wellbeing of society. A lie gives rise to a never-ending chain of lies and traps both liars and those lied to in an illusory world.
Poisoning humanity on the sly has resulted in more children dying now than ever before in history, but the liars maintain that child mortality rates have gone down. That is patently untrue. The truth is that children die now in their mothers’ wombs in greater numbers than ever before, which is why fertility rates are lower than ever before; and they are dying before the mother is even aware of the pregnancy, as well as due to miscarriage and abortion, whereas in the past children died at birth or in the first five years of life.
Poisoning humanity on the sly has led to more sickness than ever before in history, which is why 60% of all westerners suffer from chronic illnesses and are feebler of mind and body than their predecessors, but the liars maintain that morbidity rates have gone down. That is patently untrue. The truth is that more adults suffer from chronic or non-communicable diseases now than people suffered from infectious diseases in the past, before the war on population growth began, which is why health care costs are out of control and an increasing number of people and proportion of the population is dysfunctional and therefore dependent.
Poisoning humanity on the sly has led to societies that are chronically ill, perversely dishonest, and diabolically inequitable, but the liars maintain that we live in the era of prosperity, democracy and transparency. That is patently untrue, which is why nothing now said by governments and the mainstream media is believed by more than 6% of the population, which is perhaps the lowest rate in history, and why 1% own 99% of the wealth, the most skewed division of wealth in human history, and why more decisions and documents are hidden from the public eye now than ever in the past.
Poisoning humanity on the sly has led to universal war, but the liars maintain that we live in the era of peace. That is patently untrue. The truth is that governments now exist solely to wage a surreptitious war on the fertility and longevity of its citizens. Conventional war between nations has been replaced by unconventional war within nations; a war conducted by the military-industrial complex with chemical, biological, psychosocial and economic means against innocent civilians with the blessing of the Church and under the direction of governments; a war that has made all people targets at all times and that has turned society itself into a theater of war.
That is where lying leads to. Our old time prophets knew this, which is why they made lying a mortal sin. Lying in concord does not make a lie the truth. Just because the elites sing from the same song sheet black will not become white.
I know the Church has always had the best intentions, namely to spare us from having to commit infanticide, matricide and patricide and to increase social wellbeing, but sometimes the road to hell is paved with good intentions. What has worked for a generation or two is now killing us because the damage done by covert chemical and biological methods of subverting fertility is rendering us all chronically ill and sterile, while the psychosocial and economic methods of undermining the family structure is destroying human relations, the relation between the state and its citizens, and thus society itself.
We can limit fertility without committing infanticide. And we can prosper without poisoning each other. We can even limit longevity without having to commit matricide, patricide and genocide. We can do so by using safe barrier contraceptives to obey a global replacement level fertility law, by seeking optimal population levels and abandoning the profit motive, and by allowing physician-assisted suicide and instituting a fair division of wealth.
It is bad enough when lying is individual but that much worse when it is societal, which is why we are now on the brink of social, moral and economic collapse.
“To err is human; to forgive, divine.” To persist in error is diabolical and unforgivable. The Church must muster the wisdom to see its errors and the courage to admit them, so truth and love can resume their rightful place in society.
I am here to help you do just that, for truth is God and God is love and neither God nor Man will any longer tolerate a world of lies and murder.
Tuesday, 19 April 2016
Free the Truth
- Weight at start: 97.4 Kg (214.7 lbs.)
- Weight yesterday: 91.9 Kg (202.6 lbs.)
- Weight today: 91.2 Kg (201 lbs.)
- Weight loss since yesterday: 0.7 Kg (1.5 lbs.)
- Weight loss since start: 6.2 kg (13.7 lbs.)
- Distance walked yesterday: 24 kilometers (14.9 miles)
Distance walked since start: 99 kilometers (61.5 miles)
It is relatively easy to prove that the Church has always been central to population control and that the UN is merely an offshoot and a secularization and internationalization of the Christian effort and experience in controlling population growth for the sake of economic prosperity initially, but since 1945 also for the sake of preventing nuclear war, resource depletion and environmental destruction.
Evidence of Church involvement:
1. The Church owns a quarter of the world’s hospitals and medical facilities and as such possesses more medical expertise than anyone else on the planet, be it government or corporation. The notion that the Church did not know that medicine is used as the handmaiden of genocide is ludicrous.
2. The Church has full observer status at the UN and the WHO and that means it has always been privy to all decisions made at the UN with respect to population control. The Church cannot therefore pretend that it did not know.
3. The Church governs or has had a hand in governing several nation states that have used population control before the UN was founded; states such as Andorra, Cyprus, and Luxembourg.
4. Paragraph fifteen in Humanae Vitae shows clearly that the Church approves the sterilization of the populace so long as people are also healed of an illness. It is this very approval that gave birth to the principle of plausible deniability that now underlies all covert and involuntary sterilization methods used worldwide.
5. The Church remained mum when I approached it in 2012 (and several times since) to ask for support and assistance and has kept the secret ever since. Had the Church been truly the protector of life and not also the inciter of death it would have jumped at the opportunity I provided it to protect the unborn and innocent children.
6. The attack on me was orchestrated by fundamentalist Christians occupying positions of power within Canada’s state institutions and misusing their power to destroy my life so as to first stop me from defending the expressional rights of Muslims and subsequently to silence me so I would not expose the Global Depopulation Policy. I was also unlucky to be married to a woman whose father belongs to a fundamentalist Catholic group and as such they attacked me by destroying my family from within.
7. The only entity with an international presence that is unequalled and that predates the UN by centuries is the Church, which is why the Church is behind the formation of the UN and why it is the only independent state that is not a member of the UN but has full observer status. The Church keeps the UN on its strings.
8. The culture of secrecy that now engulfs all governments was inherited from the modus operandi of the Church, whose actions have always been shrouded in secrecy. All Church meetings, be it by the College of Cardinals or the Synod of Bishops, are ultra-secret because they discuss population control measures. As the Church began collaborating with governments in covert depopulation measures, governments had to adopt the same secrecy as the Church, which is why increasingly more documents are labeled classified.
9. The Church is the ultimate institution and the founder of a world based on institutions; a world in which the individual is suppressed and subsumed for the sake of the collective. The Church has always demanded and imposed sacrifices on individuals and on society as a whole and the Global Depopulation Program is the oldest and largest imposition of the Church on society.
10. Throughout its 2000 year history the Church has made the regulation of human life on the planet, both in terms of quality and quantity, its holy grail. Evidence that the Church has practiced population control goes back at least 1000 years:
– The Church has incited Christians to war against themselves and others throughout history when the population grew larger than the food supply and a mass culling was due.
– Monasticism is by far more popular in the West than anywhere else in the world because the Church used it for population control and for social purposes. Removing 15% of the populace from the cycle of procreation and putting them to the service of the collective by enforcing the vows of poverty, chastity and obedience depressed fertility rates and increased social benefits.
– The Bubonic plague was the first incidence of biological warfare practiced to regularly cull the population so as not to surpass the food supply and to concentrate wealth so the land does not become divided into parcels too small to produce surplus food and thus plunge society into the poverty trap through subsistence farming. By regularly spreading the Bubonic plague, the Church prevented the chopping down of farms to sizes too small to produce surplus food and concentrated wealth in fewer hands since a good quarter of the population was wiped out by the plague and those left behind inherited their land and property. It is no coincidence that the Bubonic plague hit Europe every 40 to 60 years, thus every second generation, as that is when the food supply is outstripped by population growth.
– 1918 Spanish flu was caused by the Church to end World War I since secular authorities could not. It was a continuation of the Church’s tried and tested method of biological warfare to stop western civilization from destroying itself, this time applied to put an end to a world war. As with the bubonic plague in the past, several telltale signs indicate the true source and hidden objective of the 1918 flu pandemic. First, unlike all other flu epidemics, which have a mortality rate of 0.1%, the Spanish flu of 1918 killed 20% of those infected. Secondly, unlike all other flu epidemics, which kill only those with weak immune systems, the Spanish flu of 1918 killed only those with strong immune systems, thus people in the flower of their lives, because it was designed to stop the war and in order to succeed it had to kill those young and strong enough to fight. Thirdly, unlike all other influenza outbreaks, which are worse in the winter, the Spanish flu of 1918 was most widespread in the summer and autumn.
– Delaying marriage to shave off years of procreation and thus limit the total fertility arte of European women.
– Burning of the witches to balance the female population with that of males in the aftermath of war but also due to the fact that women outlive men but did not have the right to possess property and as such became social burdens when their husbands died. Incidentally, the West is not the only culture that chose to balance the genders through burning of females. India has done the same through the practice of sati, which forces a recently widowed woman to commit suicide by throwing herself on her husband’s funeral pyre. Islam solved the problem in a more civilized way, namely by allowing men to have more than one wife.
For a more detailed account of the above I refer the readers to an article I wrote and a speech I gave in 2015:
The Holy Grail: Controlling Human Life on the Planet
The Epidemiology of Genocide: Medicine as the Handmaiden of Population Control
11. The Church insists that its priests remain celibate so as to earn the right to practice population control through curbs on fertility. They make the ultimate sacrifice by voluntarily taking themselves out of the cycle of procreation so as to justifiably assume the right to impose limits on the fertility of the general population.
12. The Church insists on obedience so as to prevent people from questioning its judgments, means and methods and thus impose controls on the people’s procreative rights as well as on their individual rights for the sake of social harmony.
13. The Church’s insistence on prohibiting contraceptives is rational only if the policy of covert population control is maintained, as that allows a select few to practice selective breeding, which is why the Church wisely prohibited consanguineous marriage but also why western society fell victim to fascism and Nazism who took eugenics to its obvious and tragic end. Eugenics has its origin in the Christian practice of giving a son and a daughter to the Church, and parents chose the less appealing daughter and the weaker son to give to the Church and in so doing allowed only the strongest and best looking to marry and have offspring.
14. Thomas Robert Malthus, the Anglican reverend who espoused the theory of population in 1798 did so because the Church decided to pass on this knowledge to secular governments since its influence had dwindled by the turn of the 19th century and secular governments, especially in northern Europe where Protestantism dominated, were out of the Church’s reach. With respect to population control the Church has always worked through proxies since it lost secular power in 1870. Its proxy today is the UN. It has done so in order to preserve the angelic face of the Church and obscure its destructive face. But no harmony is possible in either nature or society without a balancing force for good and evil. The Church hides its dual role to this day because it fears the common man is incapable of understanding the necessity of this balancing act of civilizational proportions. I proved it wrong and in so doing opened the way for a giant leap forward in or progress.
15. When 7 former American presidents have said that a background force acts on the world, they all meant the Church or more specifically the Judeo-Christian coalition of elites who have practiced population control and have collaborated in genocide for centuries.
I could easily find another fifteen indicators to demonstrate that religious authorities have always been in charge of the covert practice of population control, but I would need more than just a day and this is only a daily update. Besides, it would be overkill.
We now know the truth and because we know the truth I will not let Pope Francis and the Church off the hook just because the elites have decided to sacrifice the tail to save the head. We would only find ourselves a few years from now subject to new forms of covert depopulation and I will not allow that.
Pope Francis needs to tell the truth so the truth can set us free and we can advance civilization from controlled genocide to responsible living.
In a sense, the role of the Church has come to an end. We, the people, will take it from here. We just need the Church to free the truth and move out of the way.
The truth is contained in the Vatican Secret Archives, which need to be immediately opened and its documents digitized and made available to the world free of cost and without restrictions.
Free the truth Pope Francis! Be brave and all will be well!
Monday, 18 April 2016
- Weight at start: 97.4 Kg (214.7 lbs.)
- Weight yesterday: 92.8 Kg (204.6 lbs.)
- Weight today: 91.9 Kg (202.6 lbs.)
- Weight loss since yesterday: 0.9 Kg (2 lbs.)
- Weight loss since start: 5.5 kg (12.1 lbs.)
- Distance walked yesterday: 26 kilometers (16.2 miles)
- Distance walked since start: 75 kilometers (46.6 miles)
Yesterday morning, I attended mass at the convent’s church and took the sacrament. The last time I did this was in 2008 in the church of the village of Chianni where I spent three blissful months in 2008 as part of a six-month tour of Europe with my wife and first-born son, Ben. Oliver, my second son was not born at that time.
Upon my return to the room, Sister Wanda, the nun in charge of the convent hotel, praised me for being a good Christian, as she gave me back the room key with a bright smile. I smiled back at this kind and cheerful lady, but in my mind I thought that while I am not a good Christian I am certainly a good human being. And that is all that matters.
Christianity, as practiced prior to Pope Francis’ papacy, produced hypocrites and narrow-minded Bible thumpers. While I don’t believe in the godliness of Jesus Christ, in the Immaculate Conception or that God can only be reached through Christ, I do believe in the golden rule, in upholding the spirit of the Bible, which is love, and in the social and moral necessity of respecting the Ten Commandments.
Christ has been elevated to divine status to upstage other religions so that Christianity in its early days and as a nascent religion could successfully compete with existing religions for followers. The notion that Jesus was born as a result of an Immaculate Conception separates him from the common man and lends him divine status despite his human physical frailty. Men are more likely to follow a divine or semi-divine being than a mere mortal. Christ was an extraordinary man worthy of adoration, but he was no more the son of God than you or I are. And the notion that God can be reached only through Christ is a mistake that all religions make, namely monopolize the way to God to eliminate the competition and institutionalize spirituality; that elemental need to connect with the universal force that keeps this universe together.
In the final analysis, all these religious divisions within Christianity and outside of it are ridiculous. What is obvious is that religions have evolved in isolation and that every culture has created its own unique way of explaining and reaching out to God, but that they all reach out to the same universal force. As such we already have just one religion, but have yet to realize it because most faithful are caught in phantasmagorical details and man-made lore concocted by religions to attract and hold the faithful so that religion could be used for social purposes by lending cohesion to any given society.
And since there is only faith and only one God, I would not hesitate to walk into a mandir to pray, or a mosque, a chaitya, a wat, a synagogue, a gurdwara, a fire temple or any other place of worship if the need arises to commune with the Almighty; just as I will not hesitate to call Him Brahma, or Allah, or Adonai, or Nirankar, or Yazat, or whatever else those around me would call Him.
That I have done throughout the world during my extensive and life-long travels and found all religions and their places and manners of worship fascinating and enticing, but none more so than Nature, which is the true and only temple of God and the only place where I was able to connect with Him on two occasions in my life; in the Palau Islands and at Iguazu Falls in Brazil, both in 2004.
If all man-made places of worship were to burn down to the ground tomorrow, the world would continue without blinking and even humanity would manage just fine. But if Mother Nature were to burn to the ground none of us would have a home anymore and we would all die along with her.
The religions of today are all expressions of past needs. The time has come to redefine religion and bring within its compass more than just human needs.
The way I see it, a religion worthy of today would have to fulfill the following requirements:
- Straddle faith and reason, so that we may set our priorities straight, for no human decision is worth the paper it is written on unless it is informed by faith and reason in equal measure;
- Free spirituality of the self-serving chains of organized religion and of the monopolization of God, so that conflict caused by artificial religious divisions comes to an end;
- Uphold love and the golden rule as its fundamental and immovable principles;
- Bring peace between men, harmony between man and nature, and continuity between this and future generations so that social evolution can continue where natural evolution left off;
- Encourage faith in man and fuel the spark of divinity within man, so that we may escape the material world and complete our evolution from animals to angels.
A religion of today needs more than anything else common denominators and the most powerful common denominator is always a human face.
Every now and then even God needs to be recreated or at least redefined. The time has come. For not only have we lost faith in God we have lost faith in ourselves and unless we regain faith in ourselves we cannot live in the image of God and we will perish along with Mother Nature, which we are destroying, as we are destroying each other, because we no longer know what is important and what to believe in.
We cannot be led into the future by amorphous institutions. We can only be led into the future by human beings.
Let us do extraordinary things so that we may turn this ordinary world into an extraordinary one…once again.
Sunday, 17 April 2016
A Spiritual Quest
- Weight at start: 97.4 Kg (214.7 lbs.)
- Weight yesterday: 93.5 Kg (206.1 lbs.)
- Weight today: 92.8 Kg (206.6 lbs.)
- Weight loss since yesterday: 0.7 Kg (1.5 lbs.)
- Weight loss since start: 4.6 kg (10.1 lbs.)
- Distance walked yesterday: 14 kilometers (8.7 miles)
- Distance walked since start: 49 kilometers (30.4 miles)
It dawned on me that this hunger strike is not only a physical feat but also a spiritual quest. In abstaining from eating I am tackling the first deadly sin, gluttony. And let it be known that I am a glutton. Good food is one of my life’s great loves. Nevertheless, I can easily control my cravings and appetites and I am sure most people could if only they tried.
But to reach the state of spiritual purity I need to reach if I am to be worthy of absolving Pope Francis and the Church of its sins I will need to do more than just abstain from eating. I will have to rein in all eight deadly sins that the fourth-century monk Evagrius Ponticus (also called Evagrius the Solitary, 345-399 AD), identified. And that is easier said than done.
The second deadly sin, lust or fornication, will be a headache to control, as it entails abstaining from any sexual activity. And while I have not slept with a woman since I was separated from my wife five years ago, I have entertained plenty of sexual thoughts on a daily basis. No more of that during this spiritual quest, even though I know from previous experience that the sexual drive increases not decreases during a hunger strike. This, by the way, was one of the areas I wanted medical scientists to examine. It would have been very useful to find out why sexual appetite increases during periods of privation and whether or not semen quality improves as a result of prolonged hunger. On the bright side, had Italy’s scientists agreed to examine this issue, I would not have had the chance to combat lust.
The third deadly sin, avarice or greed, gives me no concerns as I have never been greedy, but rather generous to a fault. I like giving more than receiving and I have never wanted more than I need. The thought of acquiring great wealth and of exploiting others for my own benefit is repulsive and alien to me.
The fourth deadly sin, hubris or pride, is a tricky one because I have to stand my ground to go head to head with the papacy but cannot do so out of pride. Of course, my motivation is not personal pride but dire necessity; the necessity to ensure the survival of our children and of mankind itself. I most certainly did not take on the new world order to satisfy my pride. However, as my objectives are met and heads of state are doing as I have forced them to do, it is easy to become overly confident. I shall watch out that pride does not get the better of me and that my reasons and reasoning stay pure. I foresee few difficulties in this respect.
The fifth deadly sin – sorrow, despair, despondency and envy – is an easy one for me. I am cheerful by nature, I never give up, I never lose hope or courage, and I rejoice in other people’s fortune and success.
The sixth deadly sin, wrath, will also be rather easy to control as I am here on a peaceful mission and because I believe in the power of love, the power of reason and the power of justice; and all these invincible powers are on my side, not theirs. At times, I feel like wringing a few necks but then I remind myself that they don’t know what they are doing and are driven by ignorance, arrogance or blind faith, be it in God or Science, and as such are weak and easily swayed by the great power of justice, the greater power of reason, and the awesome power of love.
The seventh deadly sin, boasting or vainglory, is not one to worry about. I have engaged in it to compensate for the lack of recognition for my role and accomplishments, but I need not engage in it anymore since the system has become pathetic in its refusal to give credit where credit is due and in so doing its architects are disgracing themselves and showing what sore losers they are.
The last and eighth deadly sin, translated as dejection from the Greek original and as sloth from the Latin translation, is of no consequence to me, as I easily overcome dejection and I have never been lazy.
Perhaps the most difficult part is not posed by any single sin but by having to combat them all at once. It will be an interesting time and I am certain that leading the purest of lives will be reflected in my demeanor, thoughts and words.
I have now established a routine: get up around 7 AM, weigh myself and then shower; craft the previous day’s report in the morning and post it on Facebook and LinkedIn; walk to St. Peter’s to make my presence felt and to mail my daily report to Pope Francis; go to the photo studio for the daily photo and then take a few of the city myself; return to the convent to take care of the correspondence and reach out to one or two media outlets; study Church doctrine; monitor media reports about several world leaders, the UN, the WHO, and the Vatican; and in-between all of this I communicate with you, edit photographs and post them so you feel involved and connected.
Yesterday, my feet were awfully sore and that prevented me from distancing myself too far from the Vatican area. That is why I only photographed the Tiber River nearby and the spectacular bridges that cross it as well as Castel Sant’Angelo.
Today, I will go further afield and photograph Piazza Navona and the Pantheon for you.
I feel very strong and my feet are not hurting anymore even though they are full of blisters. As part of my spiritual quest I have decided not to use any motorized vehicles throughout the duration of the hunger strike, but to rather walk everywhere. Staying connected to the earth will hopefully speed up the spiritual transformation I seek and that I need.
Greetings from the Eternal City where we will make our mark and change history by showing our Church fathers that we are as capable of saintly deeds as any long gone generation and that we have a vision of the world we want and are willing to sacrifice for it so that we may leave behind a better world for our children.
Hunger Strike: Day Three
Saturday, 16 April 2016
- Weight at start: 97.4 Kg (214.7 lbs.)
- Weight today: 93.5 Kg (206.1 lbs.)
- Weight loss since yesterday: 1.5 Kg (3.3 lbs.)
- Weight loss since start: 3.9 kg (8.6 lbs.)
- Distance walked yesterday: 19 kilometers (10 miles)
- Distance walked since start: 35 kilometers (21.7 miles)
My stomach felt like an empty basket yesterday and the gastric juices, which the body still generates out of habit, had nothing to digest and gave me a bitter taste in the mouth. But other than that and a lot of growling there was no discomfort.
The poor old feet, on the other hand, are killing me as I walked 19 kilometers yesterday to get to where I needed to and I used new shoes. My feet are as a result also full of blisters today.
On the good side, my gut looks visibly smaller this morning and I am already starting to feel lighter on my feet.
The first thing I did yesterday is to purchase a cheap printer (65 Euros), install it and then print the 95 pages of my communication with the Holy See. I placed the stack in an envelope and mailed it from my favorite post office on St. Peter’s Square to La Repubblica, the newspaper with the highest circulation in Italy (about a quarter of a million) and headquartered in Rome. I addressed my letter to the editor-in-chief. For good measure, I also sent the file along with a short note by email and addressed it to the four individuals who occupy leadership positions within the newspaper: Mr. Mauro, Mr. Calabrese, Mr. Vincenzi and Mr. Cappellini.
I repeated this exercise twice more: for L’oservatore Romano, the Vatican’s newspaper whose editor-in-chief is Giovanni Maria Vian, and for the Vatican Radio, whose director is the Jesuit Federico Lombardi, who also happens to be the director of the Vatican Press Office. To my surprise, my emails did not bounce off, as they did for the past six months. I guess that’s the Vatican’s idea of establishing an open communication line.
I also printed out the reports for my first two days of hunger strike and mailed them via registered mail to Pope Francis. That way no one can say the Vatican does not know about my hunger strike. To make sure the Vatican cannot hide behind its high walls, I will continue to send these entities regular updates.
I have not yet heard from Signore Federico Lombardi from the Sala Stampa, the Vatican Press Office, and it will be interesting to see if I hear from him.
After taking care of business and shooting a few photographs for you, I went to see Vittoriano who gave me an excellent haircut and directions to the photo shop that I hoped would give me a good price for daily photos. As luck would have it, the place is just steps away from St. Peter’s and the two men in charge were excited about my project and agreed to photograph me daily for 10 Euros at the same time of day and in the same two postures until the end of my hunger strike.
Earlier in the day, I had contacted various studios in Rome but I have yet to hear back from any, which leads me to believe that my electronic communication is being interfered with or that Italians are scared to death to antagonize the Church and still live in a state of perpetual and constant fear of the Church.
The same silence has been forthcoming from the medical community in Rome, which I contacted over the course of last week to propose that my hunger strike makes me a perfect subject for scientific experiments. I did this because I am curious myself to see what happens to the body during extended periods of privation, but also to secure additional funding. No one acknowledged my emails let alone responded to my inquiry, which reflects poorly on all Italians and on Italy as a whole. Shame on Italy and shame on Italy’s doctors! They are cowards subjugated by the tyranny of the Church. They know the Church owns most of the medical facilities in Italy and 25% of all medical facilities in the world and are as such afraid to do anything that will affect their careers.
In the evening, I purchased a USB data cable to be able to transfer the photos of the day from my mobile to my computer rather than have to send them by email and waste money in the process since pay-as-you-go phone cards are expensive and the charges are high. I did this also because it took 24 hours for the photos to reach my computer, which is further evidence that my electronic communication is interfered with and undergoes some kind of process of selection. The goons are reading all my emails and decide what I get and what I don’t get and that takes time.
This is how our tax money is being wasted by the global police state whose architects still think they can continue to poison us into extinction. All these assholes who now draw handsome wages for parasitizing the working man and for contributing to the global genocide will soon be out of a job…or worse.
Imagine what could be done with the money and resources now wasted on sustaining a system of covert depopulation and coerced globalization!
That, in short, is what happened during the second day of my hunger strike.
Hunger Strike: Day Two
Friday, 15 April 2016
Informing Pope Francis
- Weight at start: 97.4 Kg (214.7 pounds)
- Weight today: 95 Kg (209.4 pounds)
- Weight loss since yesterday: 2.4 kg (5.3 pounds)
- Distance walked yesterday: 16 kilometers (10 miles)
Day one went without any surprises.
After crafting a short letter to Pope Francis to let him know that my hunger strike has started, I walked 5 kilometers to the Vatican City and posted the letter by registered mail from the ambulant post office on St. Peter’s square. By the way, all mail addressed to Pope Francis is free of cost.
On the way there I purchased a SIM card and entered my local phone number at the bottom of my letter to Pope Francis, along with my email, in case he wishes to contact me.
I then walked to the Vatican press office, the so called Sala Stampa, which is just a few steps from St. Peter’s square and asked to speak to the man in charge, Signore Federico Lombardi; the same man I spoke to in 2014 and who candidly admitted that the Church is fully aware of the covert methods of population control used by the UN system and governments around the world and is vehemently fighting them, but who fell silent when I asked him why the Church does not tell the people about them so the people can protect themselves.
Unlike in 2014 when Nick and I were able to see Signor Lombardi there and then, I was told this time around that it is very difficult to see him and that I must write to secure an appointment. To waste no time I asked for pen and paper and wrote a letter explaining why I need to see him without delay. In this letter I stated that I must establish a line of communication with the Holy See, its press office and the College of Cardinals.
Afterwards I went back to St. Peter’s square to take a few photographs and found a couple of willing souls who took a few pictures of me so I could record my presence at the Vatican on my first day of hunger strike.
While walking around it was impossible not to notice the increased security and the presence of the military in strategic places, which was not the case in 2014. Special Forces holding automatic weapons make for a contradictory statement to what the Church is supposed to stand for. Even more disheartening is the increased use of fences to partition the square in parcels that prevent tourists from walking around at will and make one feel like a rat in a maze. Whoever came up with this paranoid idea should be shot on sight.
All in all, the Vatican City has become a fortress and relays the feeling that an attack is imminent, which does not make for a pleasant experience.
I walked back to my convent the same way I used to walk back to my apartment in 2014 and on the way there I stopped and made an appointment for a haircut with the best and the cheapest barber I have ever come across. His name is Vittoriano and he will make me look civilized again this afternoon, as I booked an appointment.
After communicating with you via Facebook, LinkedIn and email I managed to slip out in the evening to look for a photographer who would agree to photograph me every day for the duration of the hunger strike in order to see the physical and hopefully also the spiritual transformation that will take place, but I did not find one nearby. I will be visiting a studio today on my way to St. Peter’s where I will again post a registered letter to Pope Francis. It will just contain this and yesterday’s text, but first I have to get my hands on a cheap printer since this will be a daily chore and the communications will be lengthy at times, too lengthy to write by hand.
Hunger was not an issue at all yesterday. I switched the hunger off and off it will stay until I accomplish the four objectives stated at the start, namely:
- Pope Francis accords me an audience.
- Pope Francis and the College of Cardinals publicly apologize for their complicity in genocide by constraining secular authorities to covertly damage our fertility and longevity so long as they cure us from a bodily disease.
- The Church changes its doctrine on birth control by issuing a new encyclical letter to replace “Humanae Vitae: On the Regulation of Birth”.
- Pope Francis appears on St. Peter’s Square so I can give him and by extension the Church absolution for its crimes.
So far so good, my friends.
Hunger Strike: Day One
Thursday, 14 April 2016
- Weight: 97.4 Kg (214.7 pounds)
This is what happens when you live with your aunt and uncle and your aunt is an excellent cook who prepares the meals lovingly and never fails to remind me three times a day that it’s time to eat, while my uncle is great company and makes every meal a pleasant social event. Thanks to my aunt, Carolina, and my uncle, Constantin, I start this hunger strike a few kilograms heavier than usual and a couple of rungs happier than most. Without their steadfast and unconditional support I would not have had a sanctuary to work undisturbed from and to produce the scientific evidence necessary to make my case.
My weight normally hovers around 90 kilograms (198 pounds). My ideal weight, however, is 80 kilograms (176 pounds). We shall see how long it takes me to get there. I suspect it will take about two weeks, which would be the perfect time to start the daily prayers on St. Peter’s square.
It will be the perfect time for several reasons. First, I will be able to fit into my kurta pajama, which was tailored for me in India in 2004 when I was super fit because I practiced Ashtanga Yoga. Secondly, it will take me two weeks to get the toxins out of my body and start feeling clean and pure enough to walk barefoot and with a pure spirit onto the hallowed ground of one of Christendom’s most sacred places. And thirdly, I won’t have anyone to photograph and videotape the event until May1, when Cristina arrives in Rome.
Appropriately, I have taken up residence at a Catholic convent called “Istituto Immacolata Concezione Nostra Signora di Lourdes”, which translates as The Institute of Immaculate Conception Our Lady of Lourdes. This was not by design but by pure coincidence, as that is the only cost-friendly accommodation close to the Vatican that I could find. Perhaps Mother Mary herself decided to give me shelter since I am protecting women and children from a patriarchal doctrine that is misguided and that causes untold suffering across the world even though it was intended to protect the family. Extraordinarily, and I could not make this up even if I tried to (since I was not aware of it myself until a few minutes ago), the 1858 apparition of Mary to Bernadette Soubirous (a 14-year-old peasant girl) is reported to have said “Que soy era Immaculada Concepciou” (I am the Immaculate Conception).
My presence here in Rome is to protect life and the integrity of the moment of creation, the holy grail of life on earth; so that every birth is an immaculate conception and no children will ever again be poisoned in their mother’s womb.
The next two weeks will be a prolonged spiritual exercise, as I will have to detach myself from all temptations; a great physical challenge, as I will have to walk at least 15 kilometers a day to get to where I need to and accomplish all I need to; and an intense intellectual period, as I will have to challenge the Holy See on Church doctrine and my arguments will have to be sound. It will also be a difficult mental challenge, as I will have to abstain from any and all food. Once again, this is not a fast but a hunger strike and that means no food whatsoever.
On this first day of a hunger strike that will change Church doctrine and global policy, I want to thank all of you for standing by me. This would not have been possible without your generous support. I am truly grateful.
First item on my agenda today is to walk to the Vatican press office and announce that my hunger strike has started. I will also ask for the contact details of a person designated to handle such events and to pass on my letters and reports to Pope Francis. If they refuse to assign a person to this end, I will have to purchase a printer and mail my letters and photographs to Pope Francis through the Vatican post office and do so by registered mail so no one can say that Pope Francis never knew of my hunger strike and objectives.
Once that is done, I will return home and finish studying the three encyclical letters that define the Holy See’s stance on the family and contraception:
- Arcanum Divinae (Divine Mystery), issued by Pope Leo XII in 1880
- Casti Cunnubii (Chaste Wedlock), issued by Pope Pius XI in 1930
- Humanae Vitae (Human Life), issued by Pope Paul VI in 1968
Based on these teachings I will issue the first three Exhortations to Reason, which I have tentatively entitled:
- Love is Stronger than Faith
- The Earth is not Flat
- A New Trinity
My basic position is that what was right then is no longer right and that Church leaders must consider that times and circumstances change and that doctrine must change accordingly.
We will make history this summer and the making of history has begun.
Letter to Pope Francis
28 March 2016
In a few days, I will be on St. Peter’s Square to voice the world’s disapproval with the conduct of Christendom’s highest moral authority in person and on a daily basis through a hunger strike that will begin on April 15.
2000 years ago Christ railed at the corruption of Judaism’s leaders. Today I rail at the failures of Christianity’s leaders and at their inability to recognize that time does not stand still.
The plan is sound, control population and share resources to preserve peace and promote prosperity. The means to this end, however, are unsound and cannot be justified.
The world’s population cannot be stabilized by covertly poisoning 7.3 billion people into sterility and morbidity by adulterating the basic elements of life with chemical and biological toxins. Not only is this immoral and illegal it is also destructive and perverse as it leads to the annihilation not the salvation of mankind.
Just as unsound is the notion that the world’s resources can be shared equally by concentrating the planet’s wealth in the hands of a limited number of individuals while the rest of mankind is condemned to a barebones existence. While this strategy allows the transfer of capital and resources from rich to poor areas of the world and facilitates economic harmonization it destroys the middle class and creates a superclass that has nothing in common with the rest of mankind and indeed treats the rest of us as vermin to be fumigated into oblivion or at best as material assets to be pitilessly exploited and heartlessly discarded in the same manner as machinery, or goats for that matter.
The population can only be stabilized and then brought down to optimal and sustainable levels by empowering people with the knowledge and tools necessary to limit themselves to two children only and to a life expectancy that does not exceed a person’s ability to live independently and with dignity, which can only be accomplished through physician-assisted suicide when God does not grant us a timely death. And universal prosperity can only be realized by abandoning the profit motive, adopting a global currency and dissolving the nation state so that knowledge, capital and resources can be equally distributed without the impediments of national biases, racial prejudices, religious bigotry, cultural tribalism and bureaucratic hurdles.
It does not take a genius to figure this out. It merely demands that we look at the world with an open mind and an equally open heart and that we abandon false loyalties, outgrow dated notions, and ignore ingrained prejudices so that we become capable of a global outlook and an expanded time horizon that transcends the here and now and considers not only this but also future generations and indeed all life on earth.
Laudato Si, the Church’s blueprint for sustainability, like the UN Sustainable Development Goals, does not empower people but merely changes the clothes of the same hierarchy of power that brought us into this mess. While the concept of integral economy is sound it still hides the need to stop population growth and as such it is incomplete and dishonest and will lead us nowhere but to greater problems.
Only the truth will empower people and the truth is still imprisoned by the Church whose culture of secrecy, addiction to hierarchy and infatuation with the past make the culture of death possible and have poisoned democracy and perverted the rule of law the world over. The same culture of secrecy and elitism now reigns supreme in every government around the world and has separated people from power to such a degree as to render us all prisoners of a global autocracy that is neither moral nor rational but only irrationally immoral.
The heart of this irrationally immoral autocracy beats at the Vatican and I am coming to Rome to rip it out and replace it with one that beats for all mankind and in tune with the times. As it is it beats out of tune with the times and just for a self-serving Judeo-Christian elite hell-bent on imposing its will and ways on the rest of mankind irrespective of cost.
I am coming to Rome to remind you that unless your Holiness and the College of Cardinals change the Church’s doctrine the responsibility for the destruction caused by covert methods of depopulation falls squarely on your shoulders. And I will starve at your doorstep to make you understand that we, the people, are capable of sacrifice far greater than your faith and that we will sacrifice but we will not be sacrificed.
Although you did not acknowledge my presence or sacrifices in 2014 you did heed my pleas and asked secular authorities to stop adulterating the basic elements of life with endocrine disruptors, which has triggered reform of the chemical regulatory environment that will hopefully lead to the full elimination of depopulation poisons from our lives. But the international system is now attempting to replace chemical with biological methods of population control and this is the latest evidence of their duplicitous strategies that are both enabled and imposed by the Church’s misguided doctrine on birth control:
1. TURNING NATURE AGAINST MAN: The Role of Pandemics, Vaccines and Genetics in the UN’s Plan to Halt Population Growth (published 24 February 2016)
2. BEHIND THE MASK: Malaria Eradication and Involuntary Sterilization (published 18 March 2016)
(This article will be published by a medical journal in a few days. In the meantime it is hosted on my ScribD account)
Not all men are equally deserving or equally capable, but all men deserve to know the truth, for there can be no progress in our evolution from animals to angels by monopolizing knowledge and restricting the decision-making process to a self-serving and hand-picked elite.
The time has come to transfer the responsibility for limiting our reproductive rights to the people so that governments and the UN system no longer have to rob us of fertility and longevity on the sly. But for that to happen the Church must change its doctrine on birth control and not only allow but encourage the use of contraceptives, which in turn demands that the Church abandons the doctrine of papal infallibility. That is how we can save the lives of innocents and improve the lives of the living.
You made a good start in 2015 but then shied away and have been hiding ever since behind the false comforts of a public relations campaign, the incomplete measures of Laudato Si and the high walls of the Vatican City. But just as we cannot escape the depopulation poisons imposed on us, you cannot escape the burden of responsibility for the crimes committed in the name of peace, prosperity and environmental conservation.
The Church’s good intentions are beyond doubt as is your goodness, but what is clear is that the Holy See’s position on birth control is no longer tenable and is being abused with impunity by secular governments and international organizations causing untold grief to billions of people and threatening the very survival of mankind.
Devoid of options secular authorities have betrayed our trust and abused the Church’s ignorance in matters of science by hiding their demographic intents behind the cover of plausible deniability, which allows them to harm fertility under the pretext of healing disease. In all fairness, they do what they are forced to do because they cannot solve the world’s pressing problems within the limitations the Church has imposed on them. As far as they are concerned they are rescuing the world from the Church’s ignorance and they have a point.
It is no longer wise to persist on holding this position when knowing that it provides a loophole for lethal attacks on the family, on innocents and on our fertility and longevity.
Taking advantage of the scientific innocence of Church leaders and of the conditional permission to cause sterility in the process of healing a disease, as worded in paragraph fifteen of the papal encyclical Humanae Vitae, the military-industrial complex and governments around the world are deliberately sterilizing the world’s people under the cover of public health and the protection of plausible deniability.
For reasons beyond my knowledge, and seemingly beyond logic and common courtesy, you ignored me for the duration of the 46-day-long hunger strike I engaged in at the Vatican in 2014 by refusing to acknowledge my presence and sacrifice. I hope you will not repeat this mistake, which has cost the Church dearly in credibility and respect. For should you repeat it the world will have no choice but to believe that you are a willing partner in genocide and that the Church does not change its illogically immoral doctrine on birth control because it intends to continue to use covert methods of depopulation selectively for eugenic reasons.
By now your Holiness and the College of Cardinals know that I do what I say. I am coming to Rome to change Church doctrine and change it I will because Church leaders themselves know that the prohibition of contraceptives and the permission to harm fertility for therapeutic reasons are untenable, unreasonable and unacceptable and far below the dignity of Christendom’s highest moral authority.
Once you arm the world with a sane and decent position on birth control, one that promotes contraceptives but limits abortion, we can return civilization to sanity and decency, save the planet from human destruction, and protect our children from the latest embodiment of the four horsemen of the apocalypse: ignorance, indifference, greed and cowardice.
The sexual drive cannot be remotely controlled without destroying life itself. This is how God intended it and how Nature ensures the perpetuation of our species and of all species, thus of life itself.
If the Church lacks the wisdom and the will to admit that it has erred and to reform itself then how can we expect secular bureaucracies to do this; bureaucracies built on deception and dishonesty, however noble their intentions may be, and noble indeed they are.
The Church is looking at the world with just one eye, the eye of compassion, and the State and the UN are looking at the world with just one eye, the eye of reason. Only we, the people, see the world with both eyes and disdain the cock-eyed views of the Church and of the UN equally, because with two eyes we see so much more than either of you. We see what both of you would see if you only looked at the world with both eyes.
And unless you start looking at the world with both eyes and begin putting the wellbeing of humanity and of all life on earth before your own institutional and personal interests we will have no choice but to get rid of both the Church and the UN and recreate society from the ground up. The world does not need the Church no more than it needs the UN if both are incapable of having faith in us and of acting rationally and in good faith.
With or without the Church and the UN mankind will go into the future for the future is clear: an indivisible mankind living on an indivisible planet.
Both ‘priest’ and ‘scientist’ have come to be pejorative terms as they represent two extreme and diametrically opposed positions taken by religious fundamentalists on the one hand and their blind faith in God and secular fundamentalists on the other hand and their blind faith in Science.
But neither science nor religion understands the will of God or the secrets of Nature. Both are tapping in the dark and are driven by the pride and arrogance of the men who find themselves at the helm of these organizations and whose inflated egos elevate their limited understanding to the same level as the laws of nature and the will of God.
We are sick and tired of this attitude, which is why those who look at the world solely with their heart are turning to Islam in ever greater numbers and those who look at the world solely with their heads are turning to profit with ever greater greed.
But more or a different religion is not the answer just as more or different material possessions is not the answer. The answer is always to be found in equilibrium, in that perfect balance of faith and reason, of rewards and sacrifice, of individual and collective, of life and death.
And that perfect balance can only be accomplished by men and women empowered to act responsibly as inhabitants of planet earth and as equal members of the human family and who are endowed with the knowledge necessary to do so. The people need to know the truth because they no longer believe the lies and the illusion has irreparable cracks in it.
They need to hear it from you, Pope Francis, because they have been conditioned to believe only the voice of authority.
The time has come to speak the truth.
So speak the truth!
For more detailed information about Kevin Galalae Hunger Strike, please watch/listen to the interview below.